- Do you work for the short-term rental industry and are you looking for actionable insights about product, process and business innovation?
- Do you want to find and connect with like-minded, tech savvy individuals who create new technologies and services that gravitate around the likes of Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway and Tujia?
- Are you a tech-savvy vacation rental property manager who needs to make the right tech choices to improve her/his business processes?
- Are you a tech company founder who needs to better explain and show the value of his/her service?
- Are you the manager of a serviced apartment building who would like to understand how OTAs are expanding into his/her field and would like to seize this opportunity to get more bookings?
- Are you a marketing person for an ancillary service company performing checkins who would like to read about how similar companies in other countries are positioning themselves?
- Are you an investor looking for her/his next opportunity in the short-term rental industry and wants to keep up with the new services emerging weekly?
Then, you are part of the RentalPreneurs community!
Meet our founders: Thibault & Baron
Thibault is both a vacation rental property owner and a vacation rental tech marketer.
One on hand, he understands what it is like to buy a house, refurbish it, try to get bookings, welcome guests, reply early morning and late at night to guests, cleaning team, concierges, car rental ladies, pool guys, channel manager support team, accountants, etc. He’s the proud co-owner of Domingue and BelAmour in St Barths.
On the other, Thibault has been helping vacation rental and short-term rental companies grow their business by leading innovative projects. He’s currently working at the headquarters of Booking.com, in the business unit in charge of developing the latest features and services for all non-hotel properties, from luxury villas to serviced apartments, bed & breakfasts to homestays.
Please note that this blog and Thibault’s views are entirely his and not endorsed by Booking.com or any other company.
Baron brings focus on Asia, seldom features in vacation rental news roundups;
He’s been working in the hospitality industry for 8 years. He is now specializing in the vacation rental industry, managing the online marketing for 2 villas in Bali, Indonesia and 2 villas in St Barths, French Caribbean.
He is also project manager and blogger for RentalPreneurs, a company that helps vacation rental owners and vacation rental managers grow their business, save time, streamline their workflow, get more bookings and enjoy more freedom in their life and in their business.