Hi, I’m Thibault.
My passion is helping vacation rental companies grow their business. I lead innovative tech and business projects:
- for Booking.com, the world’s #1 accommodations website, as their Global Senior Product Marketing Manager for their Homes & Apartments division,
- for SaintBarth.com, my own vacation rental business based in St Barths, French West Indies.
Feel free to contact me right now, as I enjoy learning about the vacation rental and short-term rental industries, networking with fellow industry members.
Sharing my knowledge and experience to help others is part of what I do on a regular basis by:
- writing articles focusing on actionable tip for this blog RentalPreneurs and for books such as my French book to Airbnb hosting,
- presenting educational sessions at trade conferences (VRMA Europe, VRMA International, Vacation Rental World Summit),
- speaking as guest on podcasts (Vacation Rental Success, Holiday Rental Success, The Hosting Journey),
- hoping on Skype or having a drink somewhere in the world with new and existing industry friends.
If you want to know more about my professional background, which goes from creating and selling a startup company publishing fashion blogs to being the head of marketing for a travel website, from getting degrees in France and an MBA at Kellogg in the US to building houses in St Barths and Bali, visit my full LinkedIn profile: Thibault Masson.
If you want to catch up, discuss a speaking opportunity, know more about St Barths and about Booking.com, or book one of my properties for your next vacation, click on the link here or on the button below to contact me.